Your privacy is important to us.
· We’ll refer to our website as the “Site”.
· We’ll refer to all the products and services we provide, individually and collectively, as the “Services”.
· We’ll refer to you, the person or entity accessing our Site or using our Services, as“you” or “your” or (if you are a purchaser of our Services), our “customer”.
Data Controller: For general data protection regulation purposes, the “Data Controller” means the organization who decides the purposes for which, and the way in which, any information is processed. Our customers are the Data Controllers.
Data Processor: A “Data Processor” is an organization which processes information for a Data Controller. We are the Data Processor for our customers. As a Data Processor, we are bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (the “GDPR”).
In our service as a Data Processor, we collect information from Data Controllers in several ways:
· Information you provide to us directly.
· Information we may receive from third parties.
· We may also collect and aggregate information about the use of our Site and our Services.
We may also use the information where necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking tools.
The Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites. These websites may operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies and notices, which we suggest you review. If the linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, or the privacy practices
These Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen, and we kindly request they not provide any PersonalInformation through the Services.